Prize: One ClinoStar System with 48 BioReactors and Dedicated Support!!
Open to all labs: university, government, non-profit, and for-profit.
- An overview with a clear aim of the project, together with a timeline and what you believe are the associated challenges.
When is the Deadline?
- Applications must be received by June 1st, 2021.
- Winners notified directly on June 15th, with a public announcement June 30th.
How to Apply?
CelVivo 3D Cell Structures
Bio Image Systems is proud to be the exclusive North American distributor of CelVivo Stress-Free 3D products.
CelVivo gives you Stress-Free 3D™
Spheroids and organoids mimic tissue in vivo
Each mature bioreactor contains more than 300 spheroids, each constructed from 80,000 -100,000 cells
Spheroids can be cultivated for up to 1 year
- Easy access
- Petri dish-like cell chamber can be repeatedly opened and closed
- Built-in unique separate reservoir
- No net evaporation from culture chamber
- Many cell lines take ~18 days to recover from trypsinisation
- Spheroids reach a dynamic equilibrium – and then are metabolically stable for up to a year
- Spheroids can be 'reused'
- Spheroids react to drug treatment and then recover to their equilibrium
- Active diffusion allows large spheroid size
- Movement of media past spheroids allows them to reach sizes of 1-2 mm (depending on cell type) without developing a necrotic centre. This makes handling easy
- Ultra-low shear forces
- Shear forces distort gene expression and in vivo functionality
|Spheroids or organoids have been grown in clinostat bioreactors from >100 cell types.|
Have any questions or need help?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here as the exclusive North American distributor for CelVivo 3D products.
How To Buy?
Send an email for a quote.
We are the exclusive North American distributor for CelVivo 3D products.